Sunday 4 December 2011

Some Christmas Present Ideas

Just thought I'd share a couple of gifts I've made for Christmas, thinking that hopefully they'll be of some use if you're planning on making some yourself.

Neighbour gifts









Kids





 






Ladies









Men









Couples







A lot of these are things waiting to be wrapped up, and I still have a lot more to finish. I'm currently working on a real life version of Angry Birds for my brother...It's nearly done and I love it so much I don't want to give it away! 

What have you been working on? I'd love you to share a link if you have one too! I still have a few more gifts to do!

Enjoy your week!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been crafting like mad! Good for you. I'm working on a few projects myself. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wordfind letter art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the inspiration. I think I am going to do slippers for everyone. (if i can ever get started!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great collection I'd love you to link this up to my what we wore party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the coasters! Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful array of gorgeous Christmas gifts, so beautifully created. I especially love your 78 rpm record that you have turned into a bowl...what an awesome piece!!I have joined your followers list and would love to have you join me as well. Season's Greetings. Hugs, Gayle
    http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bowl made out of a vinyl record! Perfect for the music lover!

    ReplyDelete