Thursday 11 August 2011

Dreaming of you pillow cases


The last installment of 'what gifts I made for my brother's wedding'.




I cannot find where I saw these first, but it's on Pintrest here.



And I thought it would be really easy to make myself, now normally when I do this it really isn't. But thankfully this time it was as easy as it looks. I even have a little tutorial for you!


The pizza box is for any ink that tries to leak through (which it did with mine), then all you need is two pillow cases and a fabric pen.



On one draw two small clouds in the top right corner. I went over mine twice to make it nice and bold.



And on the other draw a large cloud (you'll need to move your pizza box/cardboard around a little).


And you're done! Told you it was simple! Just how I like it.
Perfect to go with the letter art.


If I get a chance to take a photo of all the cupcakes I'm making I will share some photos this weekend. And probably some of my very high wedges I got last night.
Black floral peep toe wedges
A little sneak peek!


Babble.com featured these pillowcases on their "25 Wedding Gifts that will save you a bundle"!

9 comments:

  1. Those pillowcases are awesome!! I am going to go check out that letter art too right now, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing...these are so cute! You are a great sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone know the font in that letter art?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're some stamps I got from The Paper Mill a few years back. The make is 'studio g', but I can't find them anywhere and the shop I got them from has closed down!

    Here's a link to the project if you need it:

    http://myhandcraftedhome.blogspot.com/2011/08/personalised-letters-art.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the new era Decorative Throws are the new home make-over for everywhere including living rooms and bedrooms

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! I'm going to make this for my girlfriend and I as a romantic gift :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an awesome idea! Let me know how it turns out!

      Delete
  8. Idea grandiosa! Brava. Ciao

    ReplyDelete