Friday 30 December 2011

My Favourites

So everyone's doing it, so I thought I'd put together a post with my favourite posts of 2011, which is also ever, as I only started this blog in January!


Making a reading nook in my daughter's room has made a big difference in our home, I love to have a place to read and snuggle, but it also makes me really proud as it was my first 'building' project and wasn't a copy of someone else's idea!


This has been by far my most popular project and keeps being Pinned, so has always been in my top five most viewed. I'm itching to make another one with a hidden quote!


These map coasters were really popular at Christmas and were free! Even though I made three sets!


This toy box with seating is still holing up well and I think that it was my first attempt with spray paint. It still makes me smile!


These bean bags were made back in July and I managed to hold off till Christmas to give them to the kids and they loved them. They were so simple and were great for using up scraps!


I wish I had a better picture of this, but it didn't last long! It's a cookie dough fudge cake and was SO yummy!


This is a recent one but I love it, and so does Izzy.

 

It's so hard to make gifts for men, but I quite like "the man bag". And as a bonus I know I can now make it without having to hot glue ribbon to the inside to hide a raw edge!


This art caddy was a simple one but is used all the time in our house! And I'm still pleased with my bargin hunting skills!


And lastly the experiences advent. Izzy got really into it (Ethan was only interested in the chocolate one! But he's only 1 so I didn't expect anything else!)

Hope you've enjoyed, I've loved looking at everyone else's. Hope 2011 was a good year for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment