Saturday 7 January 2012

Valentines Printable

I saw this quote on a blog recently, and loved it. Especially for valentines. So I played around a little with Picnik and made this:


It is my first time using Google docs, so please let me know if it doesn't work! But (hopefully!) click on the image to download and print out. I just added the bit at the bottom to make it a little more relevant for valentines day.

Feel free to print, give out or display but please don't use for any monetary gain. But if you do want to know how to make one yourself I'm happy to do a tutorial or send you Cheri's way from i am momma hear me roar, who did a tutorial recently and was also sweet enough to answer my questions about how to share printables.

Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I like how you made the quote relate to Valentine's Day (and you are on the ball thinking ahead!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! If you get a chance, I'd love to have you link it up to my party at http://scrapbookingez.blogspot.com/2012/01/anything-goes-linky-party.html. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute - I love this quote too! Thank you for linking up!

    Amanda
    everycreativeendeavor.com

    ReplyDelete