Sunday 27 November 2011

How to avoid seeing naked men whilst eating your cereal

Or why you should put up a blind in your kitchen.


The view from our kitchen window, which has previously had no blind/curtain. 

Where I would go to get a drink, look up and see our neighbour topless. At least I hope it was just his top half naked...

But the last straw was when I went in one evening and saw neighbour lady injecting someone's face in their kitchen. Apparently she throws Botox parties!

So I got some Ikea fabric and a tension rod (rented house + I'm lazy). Sewed two squares together, turned and hung.


It does make it more homely. And matches my little bird!

Plus, any more nudity/kitchen based medical procedures?


Phew! 

Though I'm not sure what to call it. It's not really a blind, or a curtain.


A blurtain? Or curtind?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your title of this post is priceless!!! Very nicely done on the curtain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great,love the colour very sunshiny,tension rods are great!!!! Loving your post's still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!! I love it. I had to read the botox line twice as my head did not want to register what my eyes were reading. Wow, Botox parties? I think I have heard it all now. Ann Summers parties seems to pale in comparison. The blurtain is fab, btw. I wish I could get my hands on a tension road that covered my window, we are putting up a cafe curtain and I can not screw it into our PVC window.... looks like super glue to the rescue.

    ReplyDelete