Wednesday 29 June 2011

Making me smile...


A happy daughter (when she's had enough sleep).


A happy son (when he's had enough food and sleep).



A very brave girl (though she has had a broken leg already so this bump was nothing).



And the signs of a play date where the kids really had a LOT of fun.


And CBeebies for when I need to tidy up those kinds of messes (which my kids can easily create on their own). 

And don't judge me too harshly for my daughter in the background chugging the milkshake. It was under daddy's order due to the above photo which I may have messaged to him while he was at work.

1 comment:

  1. New follower from Ladybird Lane. :) Congrats on being featured. Cute blog & cute kiddos. :) Have a great weekend.

    Ginger
    gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete